Trick Photography - From Madrid with Love

Dear Citizens of the world,

I have been duped. The tiny marketing machine promoting a photograghy exhibit of Dayanita Singh got me.

Since I am always on the lookout for exhibits - in order to improve my style by imitating the masters - I decided to visit this exhibit just down the road from my house.

The two main pictures promoting the exhibit were very promising. The girl below appears to be floating in the air - gorgeous.

The other picture "I am as I am" captivates, the whites of her eyes dominate the image and make you wonder who she is staring at and why - haunting.

However, when I went to the exhibit I was disapointed. The rest of the pictures were not at all like these and of far less intrest to me. You never know what you will find. I will keep you up to date on ones that I like.

Until then... Stay healthy, wealthy and wise.

The United Statesian

Popular posts from this blog

Neck exercises for Long Covid-- Part Deux

A POTS/OI at-home, easy, free, safe rehab program hypothesis:

The Good and Bad Effects of Nicotine on the Brain and Body, from Neuroscience-Broscientist Andrew Huberman Ph.D. (Video/Podcast)