Tel Aviv Pigeons go on strike - head for beach

Pigeons in Tel Aviv go on strike!

Dear Citizens of the World!

I will have to admit that I do not understand why...but the pigeons in Tel Aviv have decided to go on strike. Any ideas?

After taking the picture above, I walked down to the beach and found this guy:

Hanging out on Tel Aviv's Beach soft-sand beach

He obviously stopped off at the hair-dresser to get the puffy-hair look. Then he decided to spend his "strike" sinking his feet in the super-fine sand. His blood-red, beady little eyes make him look quite scary -- despite the hairdo.

Note: The sand on the beach in Tel Aviv is the finest, softest sand I have ever seen. It is actually quite nice. I have only walked by part of the beach...still haven't had time to chill out on the beach yet...one day maybe...when I get a job...then go on strike to join the pigeons in their fight.


The United Statesian

Popular posts from this blog

Neck exercises for Long Covid-- Part Deux

A POTS/OI at-home, easy, free, safe rehab program hypothesis:

The Good and Bad Effects of Nicotine on the Brain and Body, from Neuroscience-Broscientist Andrew Huberman Ph.D. (Video/Podcast)