Israeli fashion - Cool Hats and Scary Mannequins!

Cool styles on Tel Aviv's trendy Rothschild BLVD

Dear Citizens of the World!

When visiting a country like Israel your first thought would be of fashion being dictated by the religions.

It is common to see religious attire, but most people in Tel Aviv wear European style clothes and they dress quite informally most of the time. Note: The two pictured above are the more snazzy/stylish types I have seen. Most wear jeans and short-sleave shirts.

On the same day, I walked by some fashion outlets on a trendy street and found these people:

A chorus of Zombie Mannequins!

The oddest thing I have seen so far are these Zombie Mannequins. The freak me out!


The armless-zombie mannequin boy with a damaged face!

Ohhh look! An armless zombie mannequin boy with his face bashed in! Oh..and it looks like he is levitating! I'm sold in this. It's the perfect outfit for my son. Yikes!

At least these two are smiling!..


After living and working in many different countries I still have not found my own style. Maybe I should try the three-foot wide hat and all black clothes... what do you think?


The United Statesian

PS...parting shot...
Better view of those great hats!

Popular posts from this blog

Neck exercises for Long Covid-- Part Deux

A POTS/OI at-home, easy, free, safe rehab program hypothesis:

The Good and Bad Effects of Nicotine on the Brain and Body, from Neuroscience-Broscientist Andrew Huberman Ph.D. (Video/Podcast)