November - Bikini Weather in Tel Aviv

Coffee break during our 15km walk along the coast

Dear Citizens of the World,

Although less exciting than my last post about seeing rockets and long-range missile tests, I think that these photos of a November walk along our beach in Tel Aviv are worth a post.

I try to highlight the positive side of living in Tel Aviv as an expat. One advantage is the weather. Not many people can say they walk along the beach in mid-November and still see tons of people in bikini - not me though... not my style.

Leaving Tel Aviv going North you not only have the beach. There are lots of other sights.

Enjoy the Boardwalk around the Old North Port of Tel Aviv

A cool, long-green, hair-like algae on the rocks at low tide




The Sun melts into the sea behind a ship.


As a parting shot... I leave you with the sunset reflected in one of my favorite buildings along the beach. The wavy, modern design gives a great "golden" reflection to the sunset.



Maybe there will be missiles and rockets in my next post...but I hope to bring more of the good side of Tel Aviv and Israel. In the end, I think that the Arab Spring will be a good thing for Israel and the peace process.

-The United Statesian

Popular posts from this blog

Neck exercises for Long Covid-- Part Deux

A POTS/OI at-home, easy, free, safe rehab program hypothesis:

The Good and Bad Effects of Nicotine on the Brain and Body, from Neuroscience-Broscientist Andrew Huberman Ph.D. (Video/Podcast)