Bad Boys of Madrid -- Watcha gonna do?

Dear Citizens of the World!

The song from Inner Circle "Bad Boys" kept playing in my head as I took these pictures from my first floor window.

Madrid does not have a big problem with crime, but it has it's moments - - like all major cities.

Since it is exam time for the ankle-biters at my school I spend my evening correcting. You get into a zone, pounding away, not noticing what is going on around you while you are trying to give the marks as quick as possible. However, I stood up and saw the lights of six cop cars, no sirens.
When I went to take the pictures there were four local cops and one was yelling, "¿Eres tonto o qué?" ...In United Statesian English that would be: "Are you stupid or what?"

I do not know what happened and I doubt that it was serious, but the cops were quite ... angry.



I thought that the blue lights and the rain (it has not really stopped since mid-December) made for a good gritty picture.

A bit of excitement before going back to the grind...

All this work and I only get three months vacation a year...sheesh!

The United Statesian

Popular posts from this blog

Neck exercises for Long Covid-- Part Deux

A POTS/OI at-home, easy, free, safe rehab program hypothesis:

The Good and Bad Effects of Nicotine on the Brain and Body, from Neuroscience-Broscientist Andrew Huberman Ph.D. (Video/Podcast)