Demon Dogs, Snow and Ice

Dear Citizens of the world,

The demon dogs are back with Galloping Spanish Blightus. The doctors here have a strange name for it - pneumonia.

The past three weeks have been spent sitting around, resting, coughing uncontrollably and trying to get the phlegm out of my lungs. Excitement with no end.

This week I was greeted with a treat in the form of snow. Four centimeters was enough to collapse Madrid and cause all sorts of confusion - not so fun for commuters, but great for me. I got to spend the day watching cars try to cross a patch of ice on a slightly inclined road just outside my window.

Cheap entertainment without even leaving home. See the video:

I've got a nice car, but I don't know how to drive it...

I recommend listening to Simon & Garfunkel's "Slip sliding away" while watching the video...

Maybe next week the demon dogs will have relaxed and I can return to life as normal here in the little metropolis called Madrid.

The United Statesian

Popular posts from this blog

Neck exercises for Long Covid-- Part Deux

A POTS/OI at-home, easy, free, safe rehab program hypothesis:

The Good and Bad Effects of Nicotine on the Brain and Body, from Neuroscience-Broscientist Andrew Huberman Ph.D. (Video/Podcast)