Demon Dogs - Part II



Dear citizens of the world,

Yes, the Demon Dogs have attacked! and they are winning.

The return to normal has been rude. Hours before my return, I came down with a serious sore throat. I have lost my voice in 24 hours; only able to communicate by blog.

The sad part is, the kids won't even be back for a week! I don't have a good reason to be sick!

I thought is was psychological at first (post-vacation syndrome), but my tongue has a yellow-green blanket and my throat is red and swollen.

C'est la vie,

The United Statesian

PS This Demon Dog is actually a bird, but I am sure that you get the picture and we can stick with the lovely theme of Demon Dogs, without confusing things with Demon Birds which does not sound scary enough...

Popular posts from this blog

Neck exercises for Long Covid-- Part Deux

A POTS/OI at-home, easy, free, safe rehab program hypothesis:

The Good and Bad Effects of Nicotine on the Brain and Body, from Neuroscience-Broscientist Andrew Huberman Ph.D. (Video/Podcast)